Funds secured by lease BG/SBLC. Bank Payment Undertaking (ICBPO) will be granted. Procedure
OBTAINING OF FUNDS SECURED BY THE BANK GUARANTEE/SBLC/or BLOCKED FUNDS VIA SWIFT MT 760
The company ORIENTAL WEALTH MANAGEMENT CO, LIMITED offers cooperation to attract financing in your investment projects on the principles of partnership under the following conditions:
We (ORIENTAL WEALTH MANAGEMENT CO., LIMITED) must establish the direct contact (this is an indispensable condition for further work) with the management of successfully acting company, that have the financial capacity to issue the Bank Guarantee/SBLC/Block Funds via SWIFT MT 760 of acceptable European (also USA, Canada) Hong Kong, Singapore) banks with a rating not lower than «B+» by assess of the credit rating agencies Standard & Poor ‘s (S & P) , Moody ‘s or the Group of Fitch, secured by own or borrowed funds to use it as a collateral instrument to obtain the funds for the financing of the investment project.
The Bank instrument should be nominated by the issuing bank as issued on the basis of blocked funds – “CASH BACKED”.
For the execution of the planned transaction on obtaining of non-returnable funds secured by the Bank Guarantee (BG) or unconditional Standby Letter of Credit (SBLC) or Block Funds via SWIFT MT 760 of acceptable issuing bank, it is proposed the draft AGREEMENT OF FINANCIAL COOPERATION AND PARTNERSHIP FOR PROJECTS FUNDING that prepared by us and agreed upon with the Financing Party.
The Director of the Principal company – the official signatory-manager of the banking instrument in the issuing bank, are requested to complete, initial and sign The AGREEMENT OF FINANCIAL COOPERATION AND PARTNERSHIP FOR PROJECTS FUNDING in electronic form with company ORIENTAL WEALTH MANAGEMENT CO., LIMITED.
This AGREEMENT OF FINANCIAL COOPERATION AND PARTNERSHIP FOR PROJECTS FUNDING then becomes effective and binding for both Parties on the date of its signature.
We are fully prepared to ensure the provision of non-credit (non-recourse) investment funds secured by bank guarantees of highly rated banks (ААА) with returning of bank instruments without encumbrances in 15 days prior to the expiry date with an LTV of 42%.
LTV for instruments of banks with rating A+ – 30%,
LTV for instruments of banks rating below A + can be set between 20 and 25%
For decision of Principal this payment can be guaranteed and implemented by the Beneficiary bank directly to the any accounts at the discretion of the Principal and coordination with the issuing bank that will be recorded in the SWIFT MT 799 Bank Payment Undertaking, including the bank accounts of third parties.
- To start all the procedures we need to receive from the Company of Principal of a bank guarantee for the name of Company ORIENTAL WEALTH MANAGEMENT CO., LIMITED – Letter of Intent or Soft Corporate Offer about readiness to issue bank guarantee and then to sign the AGREEMENT OF FINANCIAL COOPERATION AND PARTNERSHIP FOR PROJECTS FUNDING.
- After signing of the AGREEMENT OF FINANCIAL COOPERATION AND PARTNERSHIP FOR PROJECTS FUNDING between Principal and Company ORIENTAL WEALTH MANAGEMENT CO., LIMITED, the Bank officer of Issuing bank will send to the RWA Letter to the Beneficiaries Bank Officer via bank secured E-mail.
- After signing of the AGREEMENT OF FINANCIAL COOPERATION AND PARTNERSHIP FOR PROJECTS FUNDING between Principal and Company ORIENTAL WEALTH MANAGEMENT CO., LIMITED, the Bank officer of Issuing bank will send to the RWA Letter to the Beneficiaries Bank Officer via bank secured E-mail. (The (Verbiage of RWA Letter in text bellow)
- The Bank Officer of Issuing Bank will connect to the Bank Officer of Receiving Bank for agreeing of the all details of the planed transaction. The bank officer of the issuing bank confirms its readiness to issue and transfer a bank instrument through SWIFT MT 760, and the Banking officer of the receiving bank confirms its readiness to accept, provide a payment guarantee and pay in accordance with the Agreement.
- After successful communication the Issuing Bank, issues SWIFT MT799 PRE ADVICE to the account of Beneficiary in the Beneficiary bank.
- Within three banking days upon the Beneficiary’s bank receipt of bank RWA MT799 PRE ADVICE from PARTY 1’s issuing bank_____, the Beneficiary bank______, will issue SWIFT MT799 Bank Payment Undertaking (the former ICBPO) to the Principal bank account in Issuing bank for the total amount of investment funds with the designation of bank accounts of the recipients of funds. (Appendix ___ )
- Within two banking days upon the bank receipt and confirmation of SWIFT MT799 Bank Payment Undertaking, the issuing bank to transmit Bank Guarantee via authentic Swift MT760 to the Beneficiary’s Bank.
- After obtaining the bank guarantee for the SWIFT MT760 and its satisfactory verification and authentication of the Beneficiary Bank within five (5) banking days will carry out international payments via SWIFT MT103 Wire Transfer to the specified bank account in accordance with the Agreement.
- Within next seven international banking days after the parties receive the payment in accordance with present Agreement, the hard copy of Bank Guarantee will be delivered via a bank bonded courier to the Beneficiary’s Bank.
- Bank of Beneficiary will return the bank instrument without presenting and without encumbrances to the issuing bank for fifteen (15) business days before the date of expiry.
An important point of the planned transaction is mutual trust between the parties, as an attempt to circumvent each other or entering to have direct access to the Beneficiary directly will not bring the desired result and lead to the termination of the contract.
The proposed scheme of receiving the non-recourse but the real financial resources secured by bank guarantees that be returned without presenting for payment and without encumbrance, actually is the legal mechanism of transmission of the bank instrument in the management of the Chinese beneficiary and received cash are the payment for using it within a specified period.
VERBIAGE OF WARRANTY OF THE BENEFICIARY
(To be send by the Beneficiary of the Financial Instrument)
ON BENEFICIARY LETTERHEAD
WARRANTY OF THE BENEFICIARY
To: Applicant’s Name
Attn: Issuing Bank Name, Issuing Bank Address
Reference: BG NUMBER:
PLACE OF ISSUE:
DATE OF ISSUE:
I, SIGNATORY’S NAME, BEARING COUNTRY PASSPORT NO. 00000000 (DATE OF ISSUE:00/00/0000, DATE OF EXPIRY: 00/00/0000), THE DULY AUTHORIZED REPRESENTATIVE FOR AND ON BEHALF OF BENEFICIARY NAME (HEREINAFTER REFERRED AS “THE BENEFICIARY”), DO CONFIRM, ATTEST AND WARRANTS WITH FULL CORPORATE AND LEGAL RESPONSIBILITY AND UNDER THE PENALTY OF PERJURY OF LAW THAT:
- THE ABOVEMENTIONED FINANCIAL INSTRUMENT WILL NOT BE SOLD OR TRADED IN THE CAPITAL MARKETS OR DISCOUNTED FOR ANY OTHER PURPOSE; AND
- THE ABOVEMENTIONED FINANCIAL INSTRUMENT WILL ONLY BE USED AS COLLATERAL AND FOR CREDIT ENHANCEMENT PURPOSES; AND
- THE ABOVEMENTIONED FINANCIAL INSTRUMENT WILL BE RETURNED BY SWIFT TO THE ISSUING BANK NAME, LOCATED AT ADDRESS ISSUING BANK ADDRESS NOT LATER THAN 15(FIFTEEN) DAYS BEFORE ITS MATURITY DATE UNENCUMBERED, FREE AND CLEAR OF ANY LIENS, OBLIGATIONS, ENCUMBRANCES AND CLAIMS OF ANY NATURE NOW OR HEREAFTER.
- THE ORINAL HARD COPY FRONT AND BACK OF THE BANK GUARANTEE WILL BE RETURNED TO THE PROVIDER FOR HIS ISSUING BANK PER BANK BONDED COURIER WITH FULL FACE VALUE AND FREE OF ALL LIENS AND ENCUMBRANCES BEFORE MATURITY.
THIS WARRANTY IS IRREVOCABLE, DIVISIBLE AND TRANSFERABLE WITHOUT PRESENTATION TO US.
THIS WARRANTY OF FINAL BENEFICIARY IS ISSUED WITH FULL CORPORATE AND INDIVIDUAL RESPONSIBILITY; THEREFORE ANY BREACH OF THIS WARRANTY OF FINAL BENEFICIARY MAY RESULT IN CIVIL AND / OR CRIMINAL PROSECUTION.
AGREED AND ACCEPTED BY THE BENEFICIARY: BENEFICIARY’S NAME
I AFFIX MY SIGNATURES TO THIS DOCUMENT AS MY FREE ACT AND DEED AND THAT OF MY COMPANY._____________________
Authorized Signatory Corporate seal
Date of Issue:
Country of Issue: