THE RULES OF THE ROAD
1) None of the customary standards and practices that apply to conventional business, investing and finance applies to our marketplace.
2) Personal financial and business success has virtually nothing to do with who you are and what you think you know, but almost everything to do with who you are and how you conduct yourself.
3) It is a privilege to be invited to participate in one of our Private Placement programs. It is not a “right.” These programs deliver unparalleled yields in combination with absolutely no program-related risk. The trading administrators and managers have a virtually endless supply of financially qualified applicants. All things considered, the trading banks will favour the applicant with the best background, the best attitude and the best paperwork.
4) An applicant should never underestimate what the trading entities know about him. Failure to provide full disclosure will summarily disqualify the disingenuous.
5) Generally, the programs exist to finance humanitarian projects, not to generate more money for the wealthy. Clients who have projects usually receive preferred treatment and the highest yields.
6) Clients must first prove that they are qualified, not the other way around. Until the traders and trading banks accept the client, nothing shall happen.
7) Face-to-face interviews with compliance officers and program management are often required. An arrogant or demanding personality will guarantee rejection.
8) Only the principal owner of funds is considered as signatory. Corporations must empower an existing officer or director as sole and exclusive signatory (also exclusive signatory on the bank account in which the funds reside), by Corporate Resolution.
9) Not only do the funds have to be on deposit in a top bank; the bank must be in an acceptable western jurisdiction. If not, the funds have to be moved to such a jurisdiction or a suitable bank in an acceptable venue must guarantee them with full responsibility.
10) It is felony fraud to submit documents or financial instruments that have been forged, altered or counterfeited. Such papers are immediately referred to the appropriate law enforcement bodies for immediate criminal prosecution
11) The practices, procedures and rules are determined by the Federal Reserve USA, program management, licensed traders and trading banks. It is their decision as to whom to accept and whom to reject. Contract terms, yields, schedules, etc., are made to fit their needs and schedules and not the caprices or demands of the candidate.
12) This marketplace is strictly confidential, and absolute confidentiality is a key element of virtually every contract. A client who breaks confidentiality will precipitate instant cancellation of his contract, often with severe financial consequences.
13) Submission of application documents to more than one management group at a time is termed, “shopping.” If a prospect “shops,” he can expect that this fact shall be quickly disseminated among management groups who maintain close communication, and he shall be accepted by none – rejected by all (“black listed”)
I have read the above and understand. I agree to comply with the above information.